Yeah, I found it!

Assalamu Alaikum

After missing a few days ago, finally I found this colorful bracelet. And it's in a place that I think "I feel I never put it there"


 


Before this, I had been rarely wear it. I keep it in the cupboard, because a few weeks ago this bracelet had dropped. : |
This happened when I finished washing the dishes. I still wear it while washing dishes. So, the bracelet wet. and how stupid I am, I tried to pull the ends of the bracelet wrapped it back in my hands.

Ouh. This bracelet is a gift from my friend. I don't know how to fix this bracelet.I tried to remove the ends of the bond, and Ya Allah.. : | This seems broken.


But I keep trying. I tie the severed end of the bracelet. And the bracelet become like a ordinary bracelet. 


To connect the two ends that have been separated, I try to tie it loosely, so that my hands can still get in on the bracelet without the slightest untie it. :)
and yeah bracelet is gorgeous, though not as before.



A few days ago, I wanted to create a video project, so I pulled out some stuff for shoot. And one of these was colorful bracelets. I was so glad  to record outside the house until I realized "Bracelet the gift from Akkam lost"
Ya Allah .. I can not find it. I keep remembering the words akkam said "Jangko kasi hilangki!" when I asked him the bracelet when I met him in smp unismuh.

And before, when I've gone ikhlaskan the bracelet, I saw the bracelet was on my mother's fake flowers. "How the bracelet could be in there?"
Ah never mind. The important thing is I found the bracelet
Thank you, Ya Allah. : D

Thanks for Akkam, for the gift, :)
I really like wearing this bracelet, because the bracelet is made from wood so comfortable when I use it. And the color, like anak reggae-reggae Heheh.



Comments

Popular Posts